This Space Is Intentionally Blank
Surfin' With The Rubber Duck
Somewhere on these pages, the word "mccall" can be found. Fortunately, it's preceded by "C.W."
- The OzFoxes FoxWeb: FoxLynx and Vixen's Choice. They like foxes, and they like C.W. McCall.
- Puttin' On The Hits, Chapter 10. In which John Long brings C.W. to Jacksonville, Florida for a promotion appearance.
- Dr. San Guinary WebLab Video Archive. Got RealPlayer? Here are two video clips which feature the actors who played the sheriff and Mavis in the "Old Home Bread" commercials. [Caution: these files are about 2.5MB each.]
- Larry Donn writes in "Rockabilly Days" about Sammy Creason, which eventually leads to the answering of the question "What happened to the guy that played 'The Iguana' in 'Convoy'?".
- NetRadio.com on New Age music. A succinct, one-sentence description of the founding of Mannheim Steamroller.
- Train Songs. "The Silverton" is on the list, although misspelled. I've e-mailed the author about some corrections.
- Secular Songs By Christian Artists. Did you know that Fluffy performed a cover of "Convoy" on the album "Starball Contribution"?
- "Dennis Weaver's Been Acting On The Railroad" Narrating a new video on the Durango & Silverton narrow gauge railroad.
- RV Postcards, Part IV. The Apache Trail sounds a lot like Black Bear Road.
- Minnesota Sounds. There's a RealPlayer audio file of "Convoy".
Song A’ Th’ Week
Whatever happened to the "western" in "country & western"?
From the album C.W. McCall & Co..
Original contents Copyright ©2000
Edward Floden. All rights reserved.
Singin' his cattle call...